Queer and Trans Students of Color are welcome to our monthly community meals, in partnership with the University of Michigan Spectrum Center. These meals are for/by QTPOC and each will be hosted by a QTPOC staff, faculty, and community member around U-M. Join in for food and community!
A FREE MEAL will be provided to the first 15 students who sign up. If there are more than 15 students signed up for a session, they will be put on a waiting list. Should there be any cancellations/changes, please contact Rachel Bryan (email@example.com) at your earliest convenience.
YOU MUST RSVP TO ATTEND! RSVP HERE
- Feruary: Mark Chung Kwan Fan
- When: Tuesday, February 12th, 5:30-7:00 PM
- Where: Lower Level of Trotter Multicultural Center
- March: Krishna Han
- When: Monday, March 18th, 5:00-6:30 PM
- April: QTPOC Celebration!
- When: Thursday, April 4th, 5:00-7:00 PM
- Where: North Quad, Room 2435