Gifts of Kindness
The LSA Dean’s Ambassadors have created a fund to support individual student initiatives that enhance their LSA education and/or foster a spirit of pride, engagement, and inclusion within the college.
Who are the Student Ambassadors?
- we foster a spirit of pride and engagement in the college
- we actively advocate for the liberal arts
- we seek to improve the LSA student experience from orientation through graduation
- we foster conversations between the students and college leadership
- we create a campus of inclusivity with positive community dialogue
- we administer a Gifts of Kindness fund to support LSA students
EXAMPLES OF OPPORTUNITIES THAT MAY BE FUNDED BY THE GIFTS OF KINDNESS FUND INCLUDE:
• Individual conference or program attendance and/or travel to represent the College
• Attendance at alternative spring break projects sponsored by LSA
• Educational events planned by a LSA student that celebrate the liberal arts
• Creative projects that raise money for need-based scholarships, unpaid internships, and global experiences
• Ideas that improve communication between students and the College
• MCAT, LSAT, GMAT, GRE test fees for students who demonstrate need
• Technology and school supplies necessary to complete academic projects
The Ambassadors will also present Gifts of Kindness to students experiencing extreme challenges and hardship.
If interested in being considered for individual funding, please fill out the application by visiting
the link below. If you have any questions, contact our philanthropy committee at
email@example.com and put Gifts of Kindness in the subject line.