The National Center for Institutional Diversity is offering a paid internship for current undergraduate or graduate students. This internship involves working directly with the communications team to provide creative and technical expertise in graphic design, photography and video production. We are looking for students to start in May with opportunities to continue through the Fall/Winter terms.
- Provide creative and technical expertise in developing short videos
- Determine how photography and video can be used to complement story-telling and promotional materials
- Capture events through photography and video for use in various communication channels
- Visualize content for website and social media
- Create printed materials for programs and events
- Additional responsibilities include general office support and assistance with special projects and events as needed.
An ideal candidate shares NCID's commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion and has an ability to utilize a variety of approaches to convey complex research and ideas in a concise and straightforward format. Students must have demonstrated experience and expertise with InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Final Cut Pro and other related programs.
Hours per week: 15-20 hrs
Hourly rate: $10-15 (depending on experience)
Candidates should send a cover letter, resume, and work samples to Laura Sánchez-Parkinson (email@example.com) by Friday, April 24th.