The bi-annual Trotter Multicultural Center 72 Hour Study Break is right around the corner! 11:59PM Thursday, April 17th through 11:59pm Sunday, April 20th, 2014. Come to study, eat, play games, get some comedic relief and de-stress at the Trotter!!
Study Break Highlights:
* 24/7 Coffee/Tea/Hot Cocoa and Snack Access,
* Massage’s by Relax Station
* Open Mic Performances, 24/7 movie screenings,
* Lunch and Dinner Catered Daily (Friday-Sunday):Tim Horton’s, Ahmo’s, Pizza House, Pizza Hut, Eastern Flame, Korey’s Krispy Chicken, Subway, Buffalo Wild Wings and Terry’s Famous Taco Bar, NeoPapalis, Jamaican Jerk Pit, Haifa Falafel
* Tutoring from Sweetland Center for Writing, Art Therapy with Sibel Ozer, yoga, and more!
* Wifi Access throughout the building
* 24/7 Computer lab access with printing
Find Us @:
1443 Washtenaw Avenue, Ann Arbor, MI 48104 (off S. University on the Oxford and Diag Bus Routes!)
Big Thank you to our local Ann Arbor business supporters:
University of Michigan Credit Union, Buffalo Wild Wings, Jamaican Jerk Pit, Pizza House, K-Mart, Plum Market, Haifa Falafel, Zingerman’s Community of Businesses, Ulrich’s Bookstore, Hut-K Chaats, Chipotle, Ahmo’s, Subway, Afternoon Delight, Korey’s Krispy Chicken