· Enrolled undergraduate students
· Must be federal work-study eligible
· Must have strong work ethic, commitment to social justice & community development work, and demonstrate leadership skills
· Experience/passion/interest in social media marketing & communication
· Proficiency in using Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and other social media tools
· Capacity for bring creative, self-motivated, responsible, reliable, detail oriented, and willingness to take initiative
· Good written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to work independently and with a diverse team environment
· 8-10 hours/week
Please visit the Student Employment website (https://www.studentemployment.umich.edu/) to read more about the position and to submit an application. Search “Multi-Ethnic Student Affairs” as the employer to find the position. You will be contacted via email upon applying should we be interested in interviewing you for the position.
Application deadline is Friday, September 20th at midnight.
For any questions or concerns, please contact Jaimée Marsh at firstname.lastname@example.org.